Jacobi Crowley, Southwest Oklahoma Field Organizer

Jina Ramsey

Oklahoma Policy Institute has filled a great deal in the previous barely any years. From humble beginnings in 2008, we currently have a staff of 20, including capable people who center around a wide scope of strategy issues, concentrated information examination, outreach, interchanges, functions and activities, and then some. To give you a superior thought of our identity and what we as a whole do, we are running an OK Policy Blog arrangement featuring our staff members.

For this release, here's Jacobi4ok Crowley, our Southwest Oklahoma Field Organizer:

I am the Southwest Oklahoma Field Organizer for Together Oklahoma. As a Field Organizer, I am ready to coordinate, connect with, and instruct residents on current issues all through the state and nearby networks. Here in Southwest Oklahoma, I want to welcome more attention to residents concerning issues all through the state.

I have consistently had an interest in grassroots getting sorted out. I appreciate associating with ordinary individuals about numerous issues all through the state. Associating with various residents and hearing their interests encourages me to realize that the work we do is more than any issue its extraordinary conditions.

Your local polling station is open from 7 AM to 7 PM on election days. You can find your local polling station on your Voter ID card and using the Online Voter Tool at OSEB’s website. You can also contact any of Oklahoma’s political parties or CAIR Oklahoma for assistance. You can vote at the County Election Board office in the county where you are registered to vote from 8 AM to 6 PM on the Friday and Monday before all elections. For state and federal elections only, you can
also, vote from 8 AM to 1 PM on the Saturday before the election.

Oklahoma requires proof of your identity by presenting your Voter ID card or a photo ID with your full legal name that does not expire before the election and matches the name as registered in the Precinct Registry. You may show any document issued by the United States, the State of Oklahoma, or a federally recognized tribal government if it includes your name, a photograph of you, and an expiration date that is later than the election in which
you are voting.